Saturday, December 24, 2011

My 5 year old daughter wants to play an online dress up game ?

What is a website that is kid friendly and has dress up games for 5yr olds ?|||When I was in fifth grade, every Monday we'd partner up with an assigned preschooler (my partner was 5 years old), and play online games. My partner always wanted to play dress up, so we went on a kid-friendly website that my teacher approved of called y8.com. on the left side of the page there should be a list of category's. scroll down a little and u should find dress up! I hoped this helped! (You can also try dressupwho.com and gamesgames.com)|||pollypocket.com


barbie.com


myscene.com|||You should sign her up to clubpenguin.com. It has dress up, games, is moderated, and she can talk to other kids (if you chose to let her) I used to play it and I had a blast with my friends :)|||Try this?|||Stardoll, my 7 year old is in love with it, it would probably be suitable for 5 year olds :)|||http://www.dressupgames.com/


they;re all pretty much kid freindly.|||Best place to play Dress up games and more kids games at kibagames


try the following site in source you will find tons of free games online.|||gamesgogirls.com


has loads of dress-up games and loads of other cool stuff for young girls|||Are you for real ?


5 year olds should be playing with dolls and prams and not online.


Sounds a bit pervy

No comments:

Post a Comment