Saturday, December 24, 2011

Online games to dress up "people", Kind of like the Sims?

I had to reconfigure my computer so I don't have Sims back on it yet and I feel like dressing up a character. Are there any good ones out there? Even if it is a good online game like Second Life with good clothes and characters. I would prefer something simple like a zwinky. Any suggestions are helpful!|||Good grafics and awsome 3d but u have to download...its free go to


IMVU.com


I love it|||IMVU?


Or if you have a gamcube, DS, or wii I would suggest animal crossing :)


It's kinda like sims. You dress em up, make money, %26amp; they even have there own house.


Youtube %26amp; google it lol:)





The one for DS %26amp; wii are the best :)|||you can play free dress up games for free on swfplay.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment