Monday, December 19, 2011

Are there any the clique dress up games(10 pts)!?

I was jw if there was like any the clique dress up games?





Like i totally heart those books.


Thanks tootles(10 points who gives me best answer)|||There aren't any dress up games available right now, but this fall a Clique Nintendo DS game is coming out called 'Diss and Make Up'.





In the game you play mini games to earn yourself popularity and friends.|||Not too sure about games, but have you seen the movie?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW4fgpcQg鈥?/a>





I hate these kind of movies, but it was alright.








And please do yourself and us a favor and never ever say "Like I totally heart those books" you make yourself sound so ditsy.|||no i dont think there are any games....sorry.... OMG I LUV THE CLIQUE 2! I have all of the books! i cant wait for Boys R Us to come out next tuesday! i waited 4evr! I didnt like the movie so much. there could have been better actors but i guess it was ok. Hope this helps!|||wow ur f*cking annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment