Saturday, December 24, 2011

What male character from any of the Legend of Zelda games could I dress up as?

---NOT--- Link or Ganondorf.





Somebody who it wouldn't be hard to make a costume for, but also somebody recognisable.





I'm 20, male, and 6'4".





And this is for a party, I don't just want to dress up as a video game character for any self-gratitudinal reasons.





Thanks for your help :D|||Zant would be awesome but I would bet that his costume would be difficult...Hmm...here are a couple of the male characters I can think of on the top of my head: Talon, Mido, Linebeck, Gonzo, Fado, Beedle, Docbandum ( the guy that owns the potion shop on Windfall Island on the Wind Waker), Prince Komali, Tot (XD), Tingle, Ankle, Knuckle, Zunari, Auru, Barnes, Colin, Coro, Fyer, jeez. That's about all of the male characters I can think of currently! I hope this helps you!


You can also use the image gallery at zeldalegends.net for more inspiration! Good luck!|||ganon|||ganon. shop guys.


Princess?|||Hyrule Guard|||The one guy from the game|||umm... You could dress up as Linebeck from phantom hourglass, the king of Hyrule, the pictograph guy in windwaker, or, my personal favorite... TINKLE (the guy in green that wants to be a fairy in Windwaker).|||Zant he looks awesome hes that bad guy you think is the main bad guy until you find out about ganondorf

No comments:

Post a Comment