Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have you ever played those dress up games on deviantart.com?

Me--I just discovered them. I was bored and somehow I came across the dress-up games. I like them. I dunno, maybe because I like designing stuff and fashion. =)





P.S. search dress up deviantart and then a whole bunch of different "games" show up.





Good night everyone! =)|||Yes I love them %26amp; all Dress up games in general my favorite


http://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls/1087/An鈥?/a>|||i can say i have before. I was just randomly play on there 1 day when i found 1 too|||Yea, this site's my fav for dress up on Deviant:





http://leavesinthewind.deviantart.com/|||I've played them and have a bunch saved in my favorites. Yes, I'm that lame. Also play dating sims XD|||i love those! i found one where u dress up orihime from bleach! its great|||no, but i will have a try at this thanks XD|||yes I luv them! They have a lot of choices 2 choose from. :D








I played them cuz if u go to dressupgames.com








it takes u 2 certain links and that's how i found it I haven't actually gone 2 that site specifically, links take me there....|||AGHH~


:D


I LOVE THOSE~


%26gt;u%26lt;


So so fun!


:P

No comments:

Post a Comment