Friday, December 16, 2011

What website has good and fun dress up games?

I already know girlsgogames, and girlsense so please post others|||I am a big fan of dress-up games, too, so I have spent hours searching for the best of the best.





www.dressuppgames.com is a huge site with over a hundred games, and it links to other websites too so you've already got about fifty there.





www.cartooncritters.com is just a huge site if you're bored. There's a A-Z page full of dress-up links, but it also has other fun stuff like optical illusions and coloring pages and other interesting things.





www.dressupwho.com It is a site of dress-up games of everyone for everyone, as it says on the website. It has subtopics like animals, anime, dress-up, make-over and I spent spent hours playing all the games there, although there are still tons I didn't have time for.





www.missoandfriends.com is a page for girls. Although it is not entirely dedicated to dress-up games, it does have a big selection. It also has quizzes, celebrity interviews, and sweepstakes where you can win tickets to the Jonas Brothers concert or other celebrities.





www.dressup.me is also a good one.





Phew! Well, that's only half of the ones I have found. If you need some more, just notify me and I'll tell you!





Also, just typing 'dress-up games' in google get you A THOUSAND games.





Hope I helped!|||http://www.dressupgames.com/


http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/





these are the ones i use, hope this helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment